Click logo to register

Click logo to register
INTRO TO PALEO WORKSHOP

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hump Day 7/27/11

We all like nicely toned (ripped up) abs but how do you get them? What if i said they are made in the kitchen? ughhh!!! Nutrition is the foundation of your results, how you feel and perform.  Most say 90 % of your results are determinded by what you eat. I say 110% of what you eat determines your results.
I once met one of my favorite professional figure competitors prior to my first competition. Her name is Mary Lado from BR. I was impressed by her because she has a body type that is difficult to tighten up in lower body. Let's just say her and Jay-Lo could be sisters. I asked her how in the world does she look so amazing? Flawless body! You know what she said to me? She said if I eat one wrong thing in my 12 week diet down before a show, I have lost! Really? yep really! That stuck with me through my training and throughout the years. I know you may not be competing in a competition but I think you understand how much of a difference your food can make.
So whatcha eatin? If you want to make some changes in this area or not sure where to start, Let me know! Let's make the most out of your workouts......starting in the kitchen--Kim

WOD
For time:
30-20-10 reps of:
Medicine ball cleans (18/16)
Front squats (155/105)
_______________
50 abmat situps (no time)

No comments:

Post a Comment